Our Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Day

Christmas day is such an eventful morning. Though there were a ton of presents underneath the tree, it didn't take nearly as long as I thought it was going to be. The Honsvick's do Christmas morning present opening so much differently than we do it in my own home. When I was growing up, we would open presents up one at a time allowing everyone in the family to "oooo" and "ahhhh" at the gifts everyone got. At the Honsvick's, Scott (the dad) separated out all the presents to individuals and everyone opened gifts in their own personal circle. So, I had no idea what everyone got, and to be honest, it kinda irked me.
Here are some of the things that I do know: Madison got a new bike, and lets just say it was the hit for every child in the house. She also got a very cute sparkly, purple tutu which she absolutely loved (she is the girly girl of the family).
Riley got a Mr. and Mrs. Potato head, a tea set, and a "My Little Pony" baby with a bottle and everything. (The slinky is either Marshal's or Casen's)
As for me, as you can tell, I got a Tangled coloring book, I SO want to see the movie, it looks so good. I also got this totally awesome shower poof (half of it is a scrub, the other just a normal poof, it totally rocks). I also got a pair of Ralph Lauren tennis shoes, a yoga matt, a weight ball, Big Sexy Hair products, two nice dress jackets (I needed nice jackets to wear to church), socks and some other things I can't remember as of right now. All in all it was a good Christmas.
I got Jared an "I'm Awesome" shirt which totally rocks (it was too big so I had to send it back to get a smaller size), a video game, his favorite body wash, his new Nikon D90 camera, and some other things that I can't remember. Jared's parents got us an "Apple TV" which I am totally excited about. All in all it has been a great Christmas.
Remember me telling you that Madison's bike was the hit of the Christmas present. Well these pictures below is proof of that. The first thing that happens, Riley grabs me and makes me sit down on the bike. Then she crawls into the little bucket on the back of the bike so she could ride around in it while I carted her around everywhere.
It was so funny! The entire Christmas break, I was Riley's favorite person to "hang" out with. She was always asking for "An Shari" for everything, including changing her bum, riding the bike, reading her a story, giving her bedtime hugs, changing into her PJs. You name it and that is what she asked, "An Shari do it" "An Shari do it." It was really kinda cute.
And yes, my shirt really does say "Hello...I'm Awesome." Its my new favorite shirt. And yes, I totally got it from the WWE store :) What can I say.

0 comments: