Our Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bored-ness

Wow, I can't believe just how boring life can be sometimes. Since losing my job and having only 1 car between both Jared and I, I tend to get the short end of the stick. My days now consist of sitting around at home watching TV, surfing the internet for anything and everything, and eating. Yeah, I know, super eventful. Especially today. Jared got called into a double shift today at work so therefore, I am home by myself ALL DAY! I could really use some friends, or Jared could not but stubborn and just move us to Texas, that would just bless everyone in the world, Jared just doesn't see it. I've started working out in the mornings, but even then that only takes up about an hour out of my day and then Im stuck being bored again. Maybe I should get that second baby blanket and start cross-stitching that. That could keep me busy for a while.
Well, hopefully life will get more interesting as the days drag slowly by. That is if Im not getting punished for some reason.

4 comments:

Regina said...

You should drop him off at work!

Stucki Family said...

I love you. And moving to Texas would bless everyone!! : )

Jalei & Lane said...

Invite some one over!

Alyssa said...

oh i wish we lived near each other because my days are getting pretty boring too now that i can't work. i understand how it feels. maybe you should take the shuttle bus to salt lake for a visit! :) Does Jared work in Rexburg? Can you drop him off at work ever?