Ugh...Rexburg is such a bore now. Knowing that I could be else where by now, either in Texas or California, I am so ready to be done with here. I am sick of the snow and the cold. I'm tired of wearing coats and sweaters around my house. I am tired of having to sleep with wool socks and flannel pjs. I certainly miss the days of sleeping in shorts and tshirt. Texas, if you really do love me, accept Jared for any of the jobs he has applied for so far, sooner rather than later. I don't know how much longer I can last.
Anyways...not much has happened this week. I am seeing a routine happening for the next however long I am going to be living here. I wake up at 9, take a shower, clean the kitchen, play on the ipod and little bit and put the TV on, make breakfast, go to work, come home, make dinner, then sit at home by my lonesome while Jared is at work. Like I said, it is not very eventful. This is going to be a long many weeks until a job acceptance. Pray everyone to get me out of my misery :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment