Ok, so I know I'm a little late, but I figured late is so much better than never. So here we go:
- Help Jared find a good Marketing Job in Texas. For those who don't know Jared has graduated and is now looking for a job in Marketing. Our main focus is in Dallas, TX but anywhere in Texas will really make me happy anyway. So, for all those who currently live in Texas, keep your eyes open. :)
- Lose 10 pounds if at all possible. However, if 10 pounds is not likely, as long as Im in the 120's I think I'll be ok. Getting into a routine is going to be the hard part, they won't start the free workout classes until about 2 weeks into school starting. So the even harder part is getting into a fitness routine before the classes start.
- Early to bed, early to rise. Hopefully if I can do this, it will make me wise :)
- Become healthier in general. I want to start eating better as well as exercise. I'm ready to be in as good of shape as I was my freshman year of high school.
- Become more organized in household chores. I want my apartment to be clean (not necessarily spotless) all the time, that way I'm not worried and freaking out when people come over to my house.
- Become more financially organized. I want to learn how to budget better, especially when we are living off of college wages
Hopefully this year will bring about great changes in my life.


0 comments:
Post a Comment