T'was the night before Christmas when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse....
Ok, maybe at the Honsvick's house it was a little bit different. Chaos is everywhere. By this time, everyone is here at the house, all of Jared's brothers and sister and their families. The house is packed and noisy. Kids are running everywhere and parents are yelling at them to calm down...you get the gist. Here are some of the things that we did Christmas Eve.
First I gave Mary Kay makeovers to my wonderful mother in law and my beautiful sister in law. We wanted to get all dolled up before we finished up our Christmas Shopping. I think they enjoyed it, the before and after pictures are below.
(Yes, we look super bad! We were on our way out walking.)
Then we played games and caught up with everyone's lives. The kids were super excited for Santa Claus to come bring them their presents. First we had a Christmas Eve family talent show. Ben and Loni read a very cute story to us about the birth of Christ.
Rachel's family sang "Santa Claus is Coming to Town,"
And Jake and Jared sang Adam Sandlers "Hanukah" song.
From there the kids opened their Christmas Eve gifts which were their brand new PJs. Then we made candy trains.
This is Riley (Ben and Loni's Girl) in her new Snowman PJs. They are the cute footie pajamas which as stinkin adorable on her, she has so many pairs.
We have Casen (4) in his Dinosaur pjs, Madison (2.5) in her Monkey pjs, and Marshal (6) in his Polar Bear pjs. All the pjs came with masks, and the kids loved them.
It was such a blast and it is so adorable watching all my nieces and nephews being excited about Christmas and Santa Claus. There are some days I wish I could be a kid again.
I am so ready to Santa Claus to come.











1 comments:
Fun!! I love Christmas! The tree with all the presents and stockings look beautiful- how can you NOT get excited about that!
Post a Comment