So...I have been officially released of my work duties. Ugh I am so mad/sad. I loved working at the temple and being able to go everyday. So apparently, when I told my "step down boss lady" that I pulled out my Associates and that I wouldn't be able to work, turned out to actually be true. However, she even told me herself, that the Temple Custodial job is completely exceptional to that rule. So now, I am completely jobless with no money coming in. Man, this sucks. I totally had my schedule set for my days and now they are completely ruined! I am going to have to reschedule my entire days now. This really sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
love you. You can come work with me!!! : )
Bummer! It would be so neat to go to the temple everyday! Glad we can comment again!!!
I'm confused. So what happened? What are Associates? & why did you have to quit?
Post a Comment