February already. Time is really going fairly fast, even though everyday seems to drag by. I'm starting out this new month with goals I would like to achieve. Instead of staying home all day, I am getting up and going to the gym for roughly about an hour 4-5 times a week. I wanna get healthy and stay healthy. I'm tired of having to start over after doing a good run of working out for several weeks. The BYU Idaho gym has been redone and is larger than ever. The facilities are top notch, with over $1 million of new equipment. Yeah, talk about over load. However they are becoming Nazi's if you ask me. You have to walk through one of those turning things like at Six Flags or a Subway, by providing your I-number. So anyone who is graduated or whatever cannot use the gym. Luckily I have a sister who is still a student.
Something else I would like to start is my new baby blanket cross stitch project. I have a baby girl blanket pretty much done, so I need to get working on a baby boy so I can have one of each. The one I would like to start working on is this one.

I think it is pretty much perfect for a little boy. Its my favorite. I would like to do another girl one, more girly perhaps, and give the other one to someone who wants it. But yeah, I enjoy doing these cross stitch blankets. They keep me entertained for a while.


0 comments:
Post a Comment