Our Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Texas thus far...

So, obviously we made it to Texas. It was a long 2 day drive; 14 hours one day and 16 hours the second day. It was a long, slow trip. Because we were pulling a trailer, plus the truck being completely packed as well, we could only average about 55-60 mph the entire way. Jared had an interview with Dr. Pepper the Wednesday we got to Texas. It went very well, they even called him back for the 3rd and final interview for today. He also thinks it went really well, but only time will tell and a phone call. We are very hopeful for this job and it would be great for our growing family, plus we have tons of people praying for us, hopefully this is where God wants us to be and he will grant our prayers. It is nice being back in Texas and much warmer weather.
As far as pregnancy is going, I am about 10 weeks now. I don't think I am showing all that much. I just look fat due to the fact that mom has changed my diet completely, I was drinking skim milk, and mom has put me on whole milk (so pretty much she is putting me on food with high fat), and I have to eat A TON just to get my constant companion of queeziness stay away. Other than that, I have been doing ok, no morning sickness yet, and hopefully not ever. More to come soon.

2 comments:

Adam said...

We miss you guys so much. We wish you were still here but very excited that you get to move forward in life....and for the whole milk...just remember fat is good for the baby's brain. (try to have her cook fish...it's the best)

M.S. Wilson said...

no morning sickness! you lucky woman.