Our Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Happenings

I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything on blog, but when you are living in an environment that has no internet at the whim of every need, its not easy. So to catch up, Jared and I are still living with the parents. It will be 2 months in mid-April. We were turned down from the Dr. Pepper job, so as of now we have absolutely no leads as to where to look. Jared has applied to over 100 jobs and not one company has contacted back with him. We are getting frustrated. Living on our own for about a year and a half makes it hard moving back in with parents, we are definitely wanting to get out on our own again, but it is hard when we have no steady income.
As for me, I am now 14 1/2 weeks pregnant. Just barely starting to show, and even then some people can't tell. About a week before entering my Second Trimester, I got food poisoning, which was definitely not fun. Since then, I have been getting nauseated pretty easily, whether I'm in a car, walking, or even just watching TV. I have no idea whats going on, its just weird, especially since I had a great First Trimester, isn't the Second Trimester suppose to be the easiest trimester? Anyways, Jared has started the belly pictures, I will have to put them up so y'all can see them. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Spring!

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Tons of my friends have moved back in with their parents as they are transitioning, so you're not alone. Hopefully Jared will get a lead soon. And I've recently been more nauseous than before & I'm 12 weeks, so I kind of feel like you do...this isn't supposed to be happening now!

Sallie said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Jared didn't get the job. You are always in our prayers. And hey...being in Mansfield Ward has to be fun!

Maybe you guys need a weekend away...come stay with us here in Lubbock! I promise, it will be so fun!