Our Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

BABY!!!

So, on top of moving to Texas this weekend. We are officially having a baby this year! We had our first ultra-sound today and we were able to see our little monster. I think they got a way good pic of the monster. Don't worry, the dark spot in the head is it's brain, not a hole in the head. At least that is what they told me. It still hasn't hit yet, that I am going to be a parent this year. I've got some major adjusting to do. Jared, is of course, super excited, I'm tending to be the more nervous/freaking out one. I know it is way too early, but I'm hoping for a boy. But a girl will be just as loved. We are super excited.

7 comments:

Donnie and Laura said...

WOW! Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! AND very exciting that you're coming back to Texas so we can be close to you and your new little one :)

Regina said...

SO EXCITING!!! I can't believe it!! Aren't you too young to be having a baby!?! So excited you are coming back to Texas too! Yay!! Lots of big changes!

Alyssa said...

YAY! That's so exciting!!! Do you think its a boy or a girl? I can't believe you're moving so soon! But good job getting the move out of the way before you get too uncomfortable.

Anonymous said...

I knew it! haha congratulations!

Katie said...

Congrats! Emily told us about your fabulous news not too long ago....I was just waiting for it to be blog official to congratulate you!

Jalei & Lane said...

OMG! So many exciting things happening for you guys! 1st, CONGRATULATIONS on being pregnant! What a blessing. 2nd, I'm so glad you guys will be moving to Texas. Hopefully we will join you in the area!

Stucki Family said...

This should say it all- : D