Our Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We are MOVING!!!

So it is official. We are hoping to be moving to Texas by the end of this week hopefully. Jared just had a phone interview with Dr. Pepper/Snapple Co. in Plano, Texas and it sounded like it could go through, so we aren't going to be taking any chances on missing this opportunity. Super Excited!

5 comments:

Emily and Jake said...

I am so excited for you guys! Jake told me all about it when I got home. I am sure going to miss you guys though...

p.s I am kinda jealous you get to move where it is warmer

Stucki Family said...

SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Veronica said...

That is awesome! Good luck with the move and welcome to warm weather!

Katie said...

Congrats...what a fun and exciting new adventure! We are happy for you guys!

Sallie said...

HOLY CRAP----WHY DIDN'T YUOU CALL ME! ? THAT IS AWESOME!