Ok, so I have been getting complaints that I haven't been posting any pictures of my pregnancy. So I have finally put some up. I look totally fat in this pictures, I know, but I don't look that pregnant. I have only gained about 8 pounds but I look like I have gained a lot more. But anyways, pregnancy have been good to me. I have started to feel him kick, and let me say it is the weirdest feeling in the world in my opinion. You have no control over it so your not expecting it at all and then you get kicked, like I said its a weird feeling. It started out by feeling just like a pulse in your abdomen, then as the weeks go by they get stronger and more frequent. People at church are now starting to come up to me just to rub my tummy, even though I am not showing that much. Its kinda weird having people come up and rub your belly like Buddha. I go in for another sonogram May 18th where they will confirm the gender. I found out really early so I am hoping its still a boy.
Please don't laugh at my pictures, I don't look really good in any of them (either my hair was wet, my hair air dried, crazy faces and no makeup).

Me at 21 weeks

19 weeks

17 weeks

12 weeks


3 comments:
Ok, you don't look fat OR pregnant!!!! You look like I do after I eat a big meal. You look great!
Seriously,you look great! You hardly look pregnant at all!
You look so cute! Update about your appointment yesterday. And I'm still waiting to hear if yall have moved yet.?
Post a Comment