Jared got the job with GAMESTOP! Our prayers have been answered. Jared got the call on Friday that he got the job. They are now working on the background check and will be sending his acceptance letter with all the information and what not. We all know what this means...we will be moving out of the parents place and living on our own! Ugh...I am so ready! It is really hard to live on your own for a while and move back in with the family, its just not easy. I am going to be able to buy my own food, we will actually have internet again, my own kitchen, I'll get to use my own things. There is just so many things to be looking forward to. Plus, I get to go FURNITURE shopping, DECORATE my own place, and get the NURSERY all cute-sie up. Plus, with this job offer, hopefully we will be able to go car shopping. Like I said, there is just so many things to look forward to. This is just totally awesome.
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
That's WONDERFUL! I'm sure it would be really hard to move back in with parents again. I would go nuts not being able to use all my own things. Congratulations!
Woohoo!!! I totally know how you feel about being excited to live on your own! I love my parents, but I want my own life! haha.
Congrats! have fun making Easton's nursery adorable! :)
That is so awesome! Congratulations Jared! So what is he going to be doing for them? And where is the location?
Congrats yall! So, will you be looking for a house, or an apartment?
thats great. Congrats
What happy news! I am excited for you guys!
Post a Comment