So, pregnancy updates. Don't we just love them :)
I am finally starting to show and actually look like I am pregnant. At this point I am really starting to feel it. I am not nearly as agile as I usually am. I struggle a little bit to get into a sitting position from laying down. I can't lift my leg up to shave them nearly as easily. I think I am getting heart burn, but I have no idea cause I have never had heart burn before. I can physically feel my stomach starting to stretch (so if anyone knows of good anti-stretch cream or awesome lotion let me know). As of now, I have only gained about 8 pounds. I have had no cravings whatsoever, so no pickles and ice cream for me. I think I am starting to get more emotional, at least according to Jared. I am much more impatient and I worry about everything but I think I have always been like that.
Well, I went to the OBGYN on Wednesday for my monthly appointment. And we are still expecting a boy. In fact, our little Easton had absolutely no problem showing his little man parts to us on the sonogram. In fact, when the nurse was just doing a quick scan of our baby, lets just say that we had absolutely no problem spotting it. I am so excited to be having a boy, for as long as I can remember I have always wanted to have a little boy first.
So for this sonogram, they did an anatomy exam mostly, making sure that everything is looking good. He is currently 1 pound and 10 1/2 inches long, and he is currently head down. He has fluid is him stomach (which means that he has been swallowing) there is also fluid in his bladder (which means that his kidneys are working). We also saw 2 kidneys, and his heart. His bones looked nice and strong (I have been drinking tons of milk, so hopefully that is playing a big role.) Most everything, was looking good, and I am so happy.
However, here comes the scary part. Our sonogram nurse has some concern about our little Easton's heart. Though he has a strong heart, and 4 chambers working (we could actually see the heart valves), and a BPM of 153, the nurse is a little worried that his heart is a little bit larger than it probably should be. So on Monday at 2 pm, we are being sent to a specialist to have it checked out. So, I am asking for your prayers for us during this very scary, and nerve racking time for us, that everything will be ok. I am hoping that it will be nothing and that our little Easton will be a beautiful and healthy baby boy when he enters this world. But I do ask for your prayers.
I am very excited to be on this journey of becoming a mom for a special spirit of our Heavenly Father. As scary as it is sometimes, I wouldn't trade if for the world.


6 comments:
Of course we will pray for you and Easton. Try not to stress too much, sometimes they are just really really thorough and want to check every little thing out and it is usually nothing to worry about. So take it easy and keep us updated!!
I hope everything is ok with the baby. Make sure you post as soon as you finish that appointment. You are definitely having heart burn, which sucks. I had it too last pregnancy. I'll really have to watch what I eat this time around. Get your doc to give you some meds for that.
I hope he's alright! I'll definitely be praying for your little boy.
I never had heart burn before I was pregnant either, but no worries, it should go away once he comes out. :)
Hi Kashari! I'm so exited that I found your blog! Now I can keep up with you after you move :o)
I will be sure to pray for you and Easton. Keep taking care of yourself and try not to stress too much.
I delegated my ever growing belly to my husband. He put cocoa butter on my belly every night and it would last through the next day. I never itched again. And you know what? I don't have one stretch mark!
I hope everything went well at the doctor. Let us know what happened.
i am dying to know how your appt went! is everything ok?
Add us to the list of people who will keep you in our prayers! I hope your appointment went well!
Post a Comment