Our Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Little Easton Updates

Sorry it has taken so long for me to post any updates. Having absolutely no internet really limits my ability to post much.
However, we went to the Specialist and Easton is looking good as far as everything anatomy wise. As for his heart, he is in the "Acceptable" range. Its a little bit bigger than where they are wanting it to be. As far as chest cavity to heart ratio, he is running at about .52 and they would like to see it about .5 and under to about .47 maybe. If he gets over .55 then that is when things could get really scary. They scheduled me to come in again in about 3-4 weeks so they can check again just to make sure. So PLEASE continue with the prayers, until we know absolutely sure. Hopefully things don't start going down from here.
I will keep everyone posted as must as I can.
Thanks for the prayers!

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Well at least it's acceptable. I'm sure that they just want to be extra cautious.

Regina said...

You still have a while for things to work themselves out, I am sure they will! Thinking of yall! And thanks for the update! :)