So I was going through my pictures on my computer and I came to a realization of just how much I have changed in 4 years. You don't think much time really has past or that you could possibly change so much, but believe me, lots can change (for me it has at least).
In High School, I would never cut my hair shorter than my shoulders. In college I tried the a-line bob, and now find myself preferring short hair. I have always wanted long thick hair, but God blessed me with thin hair than must be kept short.

I use to prefer drawing inanimate figures in color but now I prefer drawing faces in black and white with the eyes being the only part that is colored.

When I was younger, I always wanted to have dark hair. I always thought that women with dark hair and light blue eyes were gorgeous. Since then, I have tried different hair styles and colors and now red is my favorite color as of now (I have yet to go blond).


In High School I was outside all the time, for soccer, swimming, boating while learning to wake board. I use to be the darkest member of the family as shown in the picture, with my cousin Sarah on the left and my sister Kalee on the right. In present day, I am so not dark anymore. I have Rexburg to thank for that, having to wear pants all day and such, my body doesn't get to see much sun these days :(
And no I have never gone tanning.
I would never be caught dead wearing a ton of pink when I was younger, and now pink is one of my favorite colors to wear.
I use to prefer being outside playing sports and such, now I find myself loving to read and cross stitch baby blankets inside.
A lot has changed for me in the past 4 years and who knows what could happen in the next 4 years; children, a career, and possibly a permanent house. I am excited to see what these next years bring.



1 comments:
Isn't that crazy how much things can change in just a short amount of time? Just a couple years ago I never thought I'd be where I am now, but now I can't imagine it being any other way.
Post a Comment