Ok, so most of you know that Jared and I have been married for a year now and we are loving life. Jared is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and has never ceased to amaze me with his personality. Ok, so, we have church at 1:30 p.m. (the most horrific time to have church if you ask me). So whenever we are done with church, we usually just head home, change into PJs and I start making our Sunday dinner. That is usually our typical Sunday; sleep in late till like 10 or 12 depending on if its me or Jared (Jared is the one that sleeps in the most), church, home, PJs, dinner and bed. So today, we got home from church, and I realized that I forgot to turn on the dishwasher before we left for church, so I was a little ticked about that. Jared went back and changed out of his church clothes. I yelled back to him and asked him to bring me my PJs into the kitchen, so I could change while getting the dishwasher filled and going.
Well lets just say Jared definitely brought me my PJs, in an unexpected way.
So Im in the kitchen doing what Im doing and I turn around to see Jared in my very own PJs, talk about hilarious, right. I just about died laughing. Surprising to say that my bottoms actually fit him alright, though they were flooding just a little bit. Though I must say, that my shirt was much tighter on him.
Of course we had to get a butt shot. Just FYI, Jared's butt isn't really this big. His is sticking out his butt and he has hit basketball shorts underneath my pajama bottoms which only accentuates his butt just that much more :) I just can't help loving this guy, with his bubbly personality and surprising attributes.


4 comments:
That is too funny!
That. Is. Awesome.
LOL that is all I have to say!!!
hahahahaha love it!
Post a Comment