Our Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

New Hair

So the last couple of month I have been debating about whether or not to dye my hair lighter. I have always gone darker, but never lighter, and I have gone through browns, purple/pinks, and reds. Blonde is a completely different territory. I have always been scared to go blonde. So I finally made an appointment and got highlights and started subtle before going for the big blonde change.
Before the appointment...
...after the appointment!
The lighting isn't to great so my hair looks orange, but you can see the blonde. I absolutely love it.
I think I will do more blonde next time I decide to dye my hair again.

3 comments:

Adam and Victoria said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!

Jalei & Lane said...

I think it looks so good! Everytime I've tried to do blonde highlights, you can never tell.

Regina said...

It looks awesome!!