Well school officially started on Thursday of last week and it is hard/weird adjusting my lifestyle to school. So far I like all my classes except one. I am taking:
Nutrition
Public Speaking
Parenting
Pregnancy (no I am not prego)
Swimming
and Water Aerobics
I love my nutrition class, water aerobics and swimming. I am so wanting to get back into shape this semester and that is one of my major goals that I am hoping to accomplish. I have kinda let myself go since I got married :)
I am hoping that it will be a good semester; for the both of us! Jared sounds like he will enjoy all his classes, plus he is a TA (teacher's assistant) for his favorite teacher, so he is also enjoying that as well. Work is still work and I am kept busy all day it seems.


2 comments:
What class do you not like?
Oh and when I took my pregnancy class SOOO many people asked me if I was pregnant lol so funny I was like um I just want to know somethings before i get there. : )
Post a Comment