Well the semester is finally at a close. Jared was unable to receive an internship for this summer, so instead he is going to finish up his schooling so he can graduate a semester sooner. We are in the process of finding a new apartment and we are hoping that we will be able to get the one we want. I am in the process of finding a job here in Rexburg, hoping for a job at a fitness place, I am crossing my fingers. I am looking forward to this summer, Jared promised me that he was going to go fishing this past fall, but he didn't. So I am making him go fishing every weekend this summer :) We are going to be eating a lot of trout this summer and to be honest, I am super excited. This past summer when I was in California, Jared and his family introduced me into fishing and eating the fish we caught, it was a blast, and now I am pretty much addicted to it. I am continuing to work on cross stitching my baby blanket that I have been working on, and I am proud to say that I am super excited about seeing the final product. Oh and Jalei, if you ever ready this, your flouta, (however you spell it) is FREAKIN AMAZING! Just had to put that in there.
To catch you up on some things that have happened this past winter.
Jared and I set up our tent in the living room and camped out over the weekend in it, sleeping bags and all:
Also, we were privileged to celebrate Kalee's 19th birthday. She had been craving fried chicken from Jared for about a year, so we thought we would be nice and do that for her.
Kalee's birthday dinner: homemade fried chicken, mashed potatoes and mixed veggies; gotta stay healthy :)
Jared making the homemade chicken gravy, mmmmmm...the best ever!


2 comments:
I have to hand it to Jared for his hiding place. That is amazing. I still don't know how you can't see his body! Glad you liked the flautas!
I hid behind our pillows like that a long time ago and it took forever for Donnie to find me! I love the end of a semester... it's so nice to start all over.
Post a Comment