Our Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Baby Bib project

Well for those who have been reading my blog postings you know that I have a lot of time to myself. With Jared being in the IBC program this year, he is usually gone most of the day. So for those nights when Jared has been gone (or playing his video games), I have been working on my new projects. BABY BIBS! (Also for those who are thinking what I know you are thinking, NO I am not pregnant). I started these a couple weeks ago for a friend of mine who found out she was pregnant. However, something happened, and she is no longer pregnant. But I am still working on these projects. Here are the finished products of the baby bibs that I worked on.


I think the dog is my favorite, personally.


Here is my froggy! I wish he had speckles on his body also.

Well, those are my baby bibs. I am now working on the baby quilt. The quilt is going to take a whole lot longer than the bibs, but once I get it done, don't worry, I will definitely post a picture of it. It is way cute, and I can't wait to see the finished product.

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

good job, those look great!

Stucki Family said...

SOOOOOOO Cute!!!! I love that we are both working on projects like that.

Jalei & Lane said...

Wow Kahari! Those look great. Did you cross stitch?

Regina said...

Cute! Way to go!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.