Our Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Life with Jared

Well I can say that these first couple months of marriage haven't been the easiest on us, especially being newlyweds. Jared works with his father at a construction site in Santa Rosa which is 2 hours away from him home town, which is where I stay. Because it is such a long commute, the boys: Scott, Jared and Jake stay at the site and only come home Wednesday nights and Friday night to stay over the weekends. Because of this we only have been able to see each other 63 days out of a possible 109 days, I know it sucks, but we make do. Jared and I try to find alone time with each other whenever we possible can. We have gone camping twice over this summer and we had a blast. We went to McCloud campgrounds where there is ample opportunity to fish, which Jared loves to do. Supposedly they stock the river the trout ever week, who knew people did that. We went fishing everyday while camping, Jared fished and I read my book, the typical thing right :) Our first night we had foil dinners, second night fish and steak (tri-tip), third night fish steak and chicken. Yeah we were definitely spoiled. I even caught my very first fish, I was really proud of myself. So granted Jared and I don't have that much time with each other, but we do the best we can, whether it be watching a movie and cuddling in our room, or spending the day in Vacaville checking out different stores and looking at things we need to buy to complete our house, once we get there, which I am so excited for. Only 6 more days till Jared and I can build our home together and actually start our couples life. Even though our life is tough, nothing is better than being married to Jared and starting a new chapter in our lives.

2 comments:

Jhonsvick said...

we're getting there babe :) I love you

Stucki Family said...

I still haven't caught my first fish, good job! I liked seeing the pictures on FB of your camping trip!