I love it!! Marring Kashari was the best thing i've ever done. Every day I wake up and cant wait for an opportunity to show her how much I love her. Some days I have to wait longer than others because of work. I stay in Santa Rosa during the week for work, so I only get to see her on wednesdays and the weekends. But sometimes she comes up to visit and stay with me at the trailer. I love those nights, this week she surprised me and was waiting on the couch when I got out of the shower. She's the best
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It stinks that you two don't get to see each other very much, but it will be over soon and you will have your own place and you will LOVE it and be more grateful for it than other couples that have never had to shack up with their family. : )
We love you two hang in there!
Whoa...how did you do that background, it is freakin sweet. I love you babe! Your amazing!
That IS a cool background! I like the faded pic of Kashari. The summer is almost over and then you can wake up EVERY morning next to her!
Post a Comment