Last week kashari and I spent the day together in Idaho Falls. We went to get the fittings for her brides maids dresses and while we were there we registered at Bed Bath and Beyond and Target. I always wanted to run through a store with a sensor gun zapping random gift ideas. It was a blast. At bed bath and Beyond the lady followed us around the entire time, and to be honest I didn't think I would like it, but we learned so much about cook wear, dishes and bedding, we ended up glad she was with us. I highly recommend registering, even if you're already married :)
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
just got the invite it the mail......yeah jared and Kashari!!!!!!!
Registering is SO much fun! and I was suprised at how many of our items we actually got!!
Hey Kashari! I got your comment on my blog, but then I got the invitation with this link! So.... I didn't know which one to add to my blog! I will choose this one since the other looks like it's just Jared's. Anyway, I am excited to help with the reception!!
Post a Comment