Our Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Proposal

After Spending the week in Texas we flew to California for New Years. We left on the 31st and arrived in California at 11:30. When we arrived in the airport, Jake picked us up and took us to the house. As we pulled in and got out of the car, I took Kashari around to the back of the house. As we made it to the back she noticed a few candles flickering in the breeze, and as we turned the corner, my dad was there, standing in front of the decorated back porch dressed up like a waiter. He showed us to our seats where the back porch was decorated with candles and roses on the table, chairs and floor. As we sat and got comfortable, dad brought out appetizers and filled our glasses. Everything was perfect. We finished the appetizers right as our meals came out. Fettichini Alfredo, Kashari's favorite meal, and it was made perfectly by mom. As dad finished grating fresh parmesan on our plates we said "eight minutes until midnight" as he secretly drooped the ring in my hand. Now I can say i've never been this nervous in my life, but as the clock struck midnight I told Kashari how much I loved her, and how life would be pointless without her. I told her that I loved her more than life it's self, knelt down on one knee, and said "Kashari Aubrey Green...Will You Marry Me?" Needless to say she said yes. She couldn't finish her meal that night because she was so excited, but since, has made me promise to make Fettichini Alfredo for our anniversary's to come.

1 comments:

~Orchideh~ said...

AW yay! Let's be blog friends!! I'm so excited you have a blog! I love blogs!!! you're amazing! I love you guys!!!