Our Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Meeting the Family

Every christmas break since my mission I've threatened my mom saying, "You never know mom, I might be at a girls house next year" well this year was as close as I've ever been. School let out and we all headed home. I had to watch Kashari fly to Texas, while I geared up for the long drive to California. The longest two weeks of my life later I flew to Texas to see Kashari and meet the family. I've never been really nervous about meeting people, and to be honest I wasn't too nervous on this occasion either, until I pulled in her driveway. The week was fun and it was great meeting the family, and by family I mean lots of them, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Last but certainly not least I survived the three hour interview with her mom. We went out to lunch just her and I. We talked about everything you could imagine and by the time we finished I was ready for dinner, but in the end I guess I won because I'm the one marrying her daughter.

0 comments: