There is two weeks till Thanksgiving break, and Jared and I are getting burnt out, and Jared is also getting a BAD case of Senioritis. This is Jared's last semester and he is finally graduating, and he is super stoked! We are so ready to be done with Rexburg and the freezing cold!
So like I said, Thanksgiving break is in two weeks, and we get a full week off (but I don't cause I have to work at the Temple, I only get about 3-4 days of the 9 days of no school). We have not had a break since school started in early September, not even a 3 day weekend. Its Ridiculous! What do they think we are? The Energizer Bunny, and that we can just keep going and going and going.... You get my point. Not only that, but I have not had a single Saturday to sleep in because of working at the Temple. I need a full day of sleep, with no responsibilities, no work, no school, no plasma, no having to make dinner, or figure out how we are going to arrange our 1 car situation. I am so in need of a day where I can stay snuggled in the covers in the morning and not have to go outside in the horrible, awful, freezing snow.


2 comments:
Oh man....I so remember that feeling! Not leaving my bed for a day sounds really quite cozy and comfy right now.
It'll be over soon!! This is the worst time in school-- but you can do it!!!!
Post a Comment