September 7, 2008
My brother and I went to visit a good friend that we had grown up with. A few minutes after getting reacquainted, Kashari Aubrey Green, walked down the stairs and into my life. The moment I saw Kashari I think I fell in love. We started seeing each other about a week later when we got together to watch our favorite show, "Prison Break." Many nights I went to bed wishing I had made a move, something to show her that I cared. Weeks later I finally did, and it looked like life was golden; little did I know that the next two days would be the hardest two days in my life. I lost her for those days, and realized that was just the way life was for me. "Girls like that, don't date guys like me." Well, two days later I got a text; "Can I come see you? I've got something to say that I think you might want to hear." To this day I look at Kashari and ask myself why she chose me? I have always said that when I get married, my wife will be the smartest, most fun, best looking, most amazing girl on earth, and I don't care if you think so, or if your friends think so, because I'm going to know so. I don't know why a girl like that would want a guy like me, but every morning and every night I thank God that I have her because I know that he made her extra special, just for me. I realize that, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life showing her exactly how special she is, and how much I absolutely love her.
My brother and I went to visit a good friend that we had grown up with. A few minutes after getting reacquainted, Kashari Aubrey Green, walked down the stairs and into my life. The moment I saw Kashari I think I fell in love. We started seeing each other about a week later when we got together to watch our favorite show, "Prison Break." Many nights I went to bed wishing I had made a move, something to show her that I cared. Weeks later I finally did, and it looked like life was golden; little did I know that the next two days would be the hardest two days in my life. I lost her for those days, and realized that was just the way life was for me. "Girls like that, don't date guys like me." Well, two days later I got a text; "Can I come see you? I've got something to say that I think you might want to hear." To this day I look at Kashari and ask myself why she chose me? I have always said that when I get married, my wife will be the smartest, most fun, best looking, most amazing girl on earth, and I don't care if you think so, or if your friends think so, because I'm going to know so. I don't know why a girl like that would want a guy like me, but every morning and every night I thank God that I have her because I know that he made her extra special, just for me. I realize that, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life showing her exactly how special she is, and how much I absolutely love her.


1 comments:
Jared I am sooo happy for you guys!!! I love reading both of your stories! they were great! Welcome to the wonderful world of marriage life... if you think being engaged is nice... Marriage is a billion times better! Good luck with the plans and I wish you all the best!
Post a Comment