I can't believe I am at 28 weeks already. Just within the past couple days I can see myself growing exponentially every day. Here is an example. The picture of me in the green shirt is me at 27 weeks 6 days, I still look fairly small for being almost 28 weeks.
Where as here with me in the gray shirt I am 28 weeks 4 days. I look so much bigger, not sure if its the shirt that is making me look fatter or if Easton is just growing so much, or just a really bad camera angle. I'm hoping that I won't have too many stretch marks but after looking at these two pictures, I am pretty sure I am going to be having some. Still crossing my fingers.

Easton is moving a lot more, or at least I am feeling him a lot more. One of these days I am going to get a video of my stomach moving around. It is so crazy watching my stomach move around without my control. Its quite amazing really. I am supposedly suppose to be feeling Braxton Hicks contractions now, but I am not sure if I am. I have been getting heartburn, which is totally new to me, and I honestly don't like it. I am feeling hungry all the time, Jared makes fun of me. I'll eat a decent size of lunch or dinner and within an hour or two, I'm hungry again. I'm still trying to get used to my weight dispersement, its really weird being completely front heavy, not just my stomach, but the boobs too, (sorry if that is a little too much detail.) Sleeping is unbelievably difficult, I don't have the ease of switching sides anymore, I have to completely wake up, lift myself up and practically swing stomach to the other side. Also, giving people hugs is also awkward since I now have a huge tummy that gets in the way.
Another mile stone achievement is that I have finally bought some maternity clothes. I'm starting to outgrow my clothes. So if any of you lovely pregnant or have been pregnant ladies know of a place to find cute but cheap maternity clothes, I would LOVE to know where I can get some, so that would include (Karris, Laura, Jalei and Regina. All others are also welcomed to give me some advice in this area as well.)
Well that is all for now, more updates to come as the weeks go by.


6 comments:
haha honestly, I NEVER found a pair of maternity jeans that were small enough until just a few months ago (yes - AFTER both pregnancies - I just wore yoga pants) and they were a pretty penny...im sure they will be worth it once they are needed here in a few months...besides that, I actually found a few shirts at Ross but they were more casual. If YOU find any cheap maternity clothes tell me!
PS your totally small. I have 2 friends due the same time as you and its funny to see how much smaller you are!
You are so tiny! I got all my clothes for the most part at Ross. I bet in Texas there stores are awesome. We miss you. Oh and by the enjoy the sleep now b/c with a newborn you really don't sleep. But so so with it.
You look so cute! Definitely look pregnant! You can get cheap maternity clothes at Old Navy, Motherhood Maternity or Target. Especially when stuff id on clearance. That's usually what I do. Also, Ross has some cheap stuff, but not much to choose from. I have some that I am getting rid of....maybe some of it will fit you??
You look great!! So cute! I got all of my maternity clothes at Target, Motherhood Maternity, Old Navy and Ross. Motherhood is my favorite for pants and I always got them on sale. If you were closer I'd let you borrow all my stuff!
I totally understand having to swing your stomach to the other side. It's the weirdest thing. I usually just buys some maternity shirts at Target. I even get some non-maternity t-shirts there too. As far as pants go, I use the belly band for as long as I can so I can keep my normal pants. Once that won't work, I stick to skirts, dresses & I did buy a pair of maternity jeans from Old Navy.
Post a Comment