I had my first classes today, and they were very interesting. It is going to be a very interesting and hard semester. I have two health and fitness classes (which I am totally excited about), a Spanish class, Psychology and English. Jared on the other hand is taking IBC this semester which is a Business Prep program where Jared and his team members start up a small business on campus. The program will help Jared understand the process of starting up a business, getting licensed and running it. Jared seems to be very excited about it. So we went to go and get all of our books for our classes (and I have a ton of books I have to get), and guess how much they cost. Almost $700 dollars!!! How Cr@zY is that?? Do colleges just want to rip students off or something, especially those who don't have scholarships? But thankfully, my cousin has a friend who started up his own business selling the same textbooks. Well this past year he started renting out the books, which I believe is awesome business idea. So went stopped by there wondering just how much we would save if we rented out the books. Well to get all of the actually books (not including my spanish workbooks and what not) we saved almost $400 just by renting. We will definitely be sticking with renting from now on.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment